Where can I find Darshana natural hair products?
Is your moisturizing shampoo & conditioner safe for color treated hair?
Yes, our Darshana Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner does not have any harsh sulfates and is pH balanced to be gentle on hair.
What hair type can use your moisturizing shampoo and conditioner?
Darshana Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner works well with all hair and scalp types. If you have curly, frizzy, or dry/damaged hair you should definitely give them a try.
What are the benefits of the natural ayurvedic botanicals and oils?
Our moisturizing shampoo, conditioner, and hair oil are made with natural ingredients for long lasting nourishment for smoother, healthier, hair:
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in Omega-6 and 9, moisturizes and conditions hair
- Coconut Oil: Contains Vitamin E, Omega-6 and 9, for soft, healthy, hair
- Olive Oil: Rich in Omega 3 for smooth hair with less flyaways
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Rich inVitamins A, B, & E, Omega-6 and 9 to help nourish and moisturize hair and skin
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant that repairs dry damaged hair
- Indian Gooseberry: Vitamin C which promotes healthier hair
- Fenugreek Seed: Conditions your hair
- Castor Oil: Locks in moisture and makes hair soft and shiny
- Acacia extract: Detangler, strengthens, and conditions your hair
- Linseed extract: Soothes, moisturizes, and adds radiance to hair and skin
- Chinese Hibiscus extract: Antioxidant, softens, and promotes thicker hair
- Water Hyssop extract: Provides nourishment and vitality for your hair
- Indian Pennywort extract: Rich in Vitamin C and stimulates hair follicles
- Saw Palmetto extract: Gives the appearance of thicker hair
- Red Clover extract: Strengthens and fortifies hair
- Orange and Grapefruit Peel Oil: Aromatic essential oils for fragrance
How do I use Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil?
1. Before showering, massage Darshana Natural Indian Hair Oil onto dry hair
2. Massage into scalp
3. Work oil from roots to the ends of your hair to help lightly coat the entire length
4. Leave on for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight
5. Shampoo and Condition hair as usual
How often should I use Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil?
One of the great things about Darshana is it’s a natural product that can be used as often as you feel your hair needs it. We know people who use it as often as every day.
How long should I keep Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil on my hair?
We recommend you put Darshana Indian Hair oil in your hair a minimum of 30 minutes before you wash it out, but it can be left on overnight. The longer you leave it in your hair the more it has a chance to absorb.
Does Darshana have any sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, animal testing, etc.?
No, Darshana Natural Moisturizing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Oil products do not have the harsh chemicals of many other hair products. We also do not test on animals and encourage the purchase of cruelty-free products.
- No Silicones
- No Parabens
- No Sulfates
- No Phthalates
- No Mineral oil
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Petroleum products
- No Artificial Color
- No Animal Testing
Can Darshana be used in different ways?
Darshana is a treatment oil that is applied to hair before you shower and then wash out. However, people use Darshana for a variety of hair care needs:
- As a treatment oil that you leave in for at least 30 min or up to overnight and then wash out.
- Daily hair moisturizer applied after the shower before styling (using a very small amount)
- For styling and smoothing out frizzy hair and flyaways applied after the shower (using a very small amount)
- Heat Protectant before blow drying and straightening (using a small amount)
- All the benefits of the antioxidants, omega oils, and vitamins help moisturize your skin as well
- Helps relieve dry scalp
Why should I use Darshana Moisturizing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Natural Hair oil Products?
Darshana is for all hair types. If your hair is dry, damaged, frizzy, or even curly it will make your hair healthier, shinier, and smoother. Our Moisturizing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Oil products mixes modern hair research with ancient Indian ayruvedic secrets. You will notice a difference with your first use!
Can I add Darshana to just the tips of my hair?
Yes. You can apply Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil to the tips of your hair, wet or dry. Feel free to experiment and see what works best for you hair.
How does Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil differ from Moroccan/Argan Oil?
Darshana Indian Hair oil uses natural ingredients that are specially formulated to nourish your hair and make it healthy, silky, and smooth. It is a pre-shower treatment that you put in your hair and then wash out.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes. We ship internationally to all countries for a $15 flat rate fee for shipping & handling.