Comments Off on Can Darshana be used in different ways?
Darshana is a treatment oil that is applied to hair before you shower and then wash out. However, people use Darshana for a variety of hair care needs:
- As a treatment oil that you leave in for at least 30 min or up to overnight and then wash out.
- Daily hair moisturizer applied after the shower before styling (using a very small amount)
- For styling and smoothing out frizzy hair and flyaways applied after the shower (using a very small amount)
- Heat Protectant before blow drying and straightening (using a small amount)
- All the benefits of the antioxidants, omega oils, and vitamins help moisturize your skin as well
- Helps relieve dry scalp