What are the benefits of the natural Ayurvedic oils?
Long lasting nourishment for smoother, healthier, hair:
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in Omega-6 and 9, moisturizes and conditions hair
- Coconut Oil: Contains Vitamin E, Omega-6 and 9, for soft, healthy, hair
- Olive Oil: Rich in Omega 3 for smooth hair with less flyaways
- Apricot Kernal Oil: Rich inVitamins A, B, & E, Omega-6 and 9 to help nourish and moisturize hair and skin
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant that repairs dry damaged hair
- Indian Gooseberry: Vitamin C which promotes healthier hair
- Fenugreek Seed: Conditions your hair
- Castor Oil: Locks in moisture and makes hair soft and shiny
- Acacia extract: Detangler, strengthens, and conditions your hair
- Henna extract: Protects hair color
- Linseed extract: Soothes, moisturizes, and adds radiance to hair and skin
- Chinese Hibiscus extract: Antioxidant, softens, and promotes thicker hair
- Water Hyssop extract: Provides nourishment and vitality for your hair
- Indian Pennywort extract: Rich in Vitamin C and stimulates hair follicles
- Saw Palmetto extract: Gives the appearance of thicker hair
- Red Clover extract: Strengthens and fortifies hair
- Orange and Grapefruit Peel Oil: Aromatic essential oils for fragrance
How do I use Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil?
1. Before showering, massage Darshana Natural Indian Hair Oil onto dry hair
2. Massage into scalp
3. Work oil from roots to the ends of your hair to help lightly coat the entire length
4. Leave on for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight
5. Shampoo and Condition hair as usual
How often should I use Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil?
One of the great things about Darshana is its a natural product that can be used as often as you feel your hair needs it. We know people who use it as often as every day.
How long should I keep Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil on my hair?
We recommend you put Darshana Indian Hair oil in your hair a minimum of 30 minutes before you wash it out but it can be left on overnight. The longer you leave it in your hair the more it has a chance to absorb.
Does Darshana have any parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, animal testing, etc.?
No, Darshana Natural Indian hair oil is a natural product. We also do not test on animals and encourage the purchase of cruelty-free products.
- No Parabens
- No Silicones
- No Sulfates
- No Mineral oil
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Petroleum products
- No Artificial Color
- No Animal Testing
Can Darshana be used in different ways?
Darshana is a treatment oil that is applied to hair before you shower and then wash out. However, people use Darshana for a variety of hair care needs:
- As a treatment oil that you leave in for at least 30 min or up to overnight and then wash out.
- Daily hair moisturizer applied after the shower before styling (using a very small amount)
- For styling and smoothing out frizzy hair and flyaways applied after the shower (using a very small amount)
- Heat Protectant before blow drying and straightening (using a small amount)
- All the benefits of the antioxidants, omega oils, and vitamins help moisturize your skin as well
- Helps relieve dry scalp
Why should I use Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil?
Darshana is for all hair types. If your hair is dry, damaged, frizzy, or even curly. It will make your hair healthier, shinier, and smoother. Darshana Indian Hair oil mixes modern hair research with ancient Indian Ayruvedic secrets. You will notice a difference with your first use!
Can I add Darshana to just the tips of my hair?
Yes. You can apply Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil to the tips of your hair, wet or dry. Feel free to experiment and see what works best for you hair.
How does Darshana Natural Indian Hair oil differ from Moroccan/Argan Oil?
Darshana Indian Hair oil uses natural ingredients that are specially formulated to nourish your hair and make it healthy, silky, and smooth. It is a pre-shower treatment that you put in your hair and then wash out.
What are your Shipping and Return Policies?
Return and Refund Policy
At Darshana we have a Satisfaction Guaranteed policy. If you are not satisfied with our product you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. Please email Sales@DarshanaBeauty.com to request a refund. Shipping is non-refundable. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to Darshana.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
Darshana offers free shipping on any order over $50. Flat rate shipping of $3.99 is provided for any other order.
For international orders the rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information. We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your.